Sign in to follow this  
Guest perchas

Hi Quality CDU with IC SMD Hagstrom Keyboard Encoder.

Guest perchas

At this moment I have finished my project of manufacturing a CDU, that includes double side printed circuit, a programmed Hagstrom SMD chip keyboard emulator, including USB output. The panels will be made by CNC in 3D, the keys are individually backlit. There is a possibility of two parallel keyboards (a Chip for two CDU). Hagstron sells minimun 10 programmed units of this CI SMD , I need to share the manufacturing expenses. The quality and similarity with the original CDU's are very high, the approximated final price of the manufacture cost is not high:52 momentary switches-backlit(Cosmos AEO Switches)......$59,0012 normal momentary switches............................$ 5,001 Double sided printed circuit boards 220mmX145mm......$45,001 programmed Hagstrom CI SMD ..........................$36,001 Panel in 3D CNC (one hour work $36,00)...............$36,001 64 printed Key kit ..................................$16,001 CNC work to cut the holes in the keys................$15,001 Laser cutting for the keys...........................$ 6,OO1, USB Cable, 52 resistor for LED

Hi Rafael.Do you have a picture?Regards,Jim

Guest AirPanther

I still don't understand why you need the Hagstrom Encoder for the CDU? There are no complex inputs required. I understand for some it is personal preferance, but why waste a perfectly good programmable chip on something with such simple inputs. Why not use a simple emulator and get the custom Hagstrom chip for something like the overhead?? Even this new LPTSwitch sounds like a more sensible option.I certainly don't mean to sound rude or insistent, but I hate to see people spending unnecessary $$$. I've wasted enough money experimenting to buy us all sims .Keep in mind that a standard keyboard has 104 inputs. That should be more than enough. I may just be missing something here, so please give me your opinion.Robert

Guest perchas

Is very simple, I

Guest perchas

At this moment I do not have photo, only the drawing in AutoCad and Corel, the next week I make the panel in CNC.Rafael

What are you using for a display?Jim

Guest perchas

I am to use a 5.1/2 monitor CRT B/W of inches (20,00 Euros)I have to test two types, both and is but clear to see and but cheap much the CRT that color LCD , the panel comes prepared to put one back display of green methacrilate transparency, also is ready for a color display LCD.The prices are error, these must be in Euros and not in DollarsRafael