Sign in to follow this  
iwik

FSbus

Hi all,Just found out about FSbus,looks exactly what i was looking for.Does anyone know where i can purchase pcbs,i dont want to have to go and pay for new photographic work.Others must have had them made.I live in New Zealand.This is my first post,pleasae excuse any mistakes,ill get better with time.ThanksLes

Hi les,I am just about to build the all set of FSBUS for my own A320 Cockpit.If you are not in a hurry, after I have tested it and assuredthat everything runs ok I may be able to build another one for you, of course fully tested or if you need just the PCBs that should not be a problem but as I said let me make and test mine first.Speak you soonAlfonso

Hi Alfonso,Thanks for your your reply and kind offer.I have decided to build myFSbus on Matrix board to keep costs down.ThanksBest RgdsLes

I've just started looking into building these, and have no idea :)Les, I to am from New Zealand, what are matrix boards, and have you progressed any further?I'm keen to make up some of these boards as well.

PS this firm has experiance with making pcb's for the fsbus system.Norbert

I've looked all over your links page and can't find the PCB maker. Do you have the link to post?Thanks,Spencer

Guest DavidJ

The correct site and email adres for this company are:DVC-web Info [info@dvcweb.nl]http://www.dvcweb.nl/However I am not sure wether this company ships abroad because all the info is in Dutch.Will you please leave a message in this thread if you are able to order or if there are problemsDavid

Hi LawrenceM,The boards i refer to are just a pcb with a matrix of holes drilledat 2.54mm centers(ic leg spacing).The hole have small copper padswhich are isolated from each other.You have to hand wire your components together.Ideal for one off projects.Have not built mine yet but have most components.Those boards are available from DickSmith.Hope this helps.Les

Guest DavidJ

I have checked with the company and they do ship abroad.David

Thanks, I'm taking that to mean they're the boards that have strips parallel to each other :)I think I need to start learning electronics :)Shipping them from overseas is going to be a lot more expensive than nutting down and trying to find a local solution.