Sign in to follow this  

New PFD software. You have to see this!!

For all of you interested in a networked solution to display the Primary Flight Display, you will be intersted in this:http://www.aerosoft.com.au/pfd/As you can see, it's the same idea that the Project Magenta Software, with a similar quality, but very more cheaper...And the best of all, it's made by the Aussie guys of aerosoft, and it means that is fully compatible with their MCP hardware... and their incoming EFIS/EICAS...

wow! :) very nice... i hope prices will go downRyan

I have tried the Beta of the software available in their Web, and works very well, smooth as silk.But is obvious that it needs a lot of work yet to simulate all the functions of the real thing.

Has anyone of you tried it via a TCP/IP connection on a second PC. I have problems with it because it is running but very jerky (about 1 fps) if its getting connected ???ThanxTorsten

Maybe your problems are due to the configuration of the TCP/IP itself or the installation of the OpenGL drivers in the client PC.Anyway, if you have any troubles you can ask directly to Andrew McLean in their forum in www.mcp747.com