Sign in to follow this  
Guest Glenn Weston

FSBus 2.0 Beta

Guest Glenn Weston

Hi All, just noticed Dirk has released FSbus 2.0 Beta for testing, it looks quite different but I think it is improved from the old version.I have not hooked up my boards to it yet but have just run FS with it & monitored the values changing, it seems to be working well.After install it was complaining about VCL60.BPL borland file library not found, I overcame this problem by downloading the file from here:http://www.prokon.com/win/VCL60.ZIPJust unzip the files & dump them into the FSbus 2.0 directory that you installed to.I believe he is going to fix this problem within the next day or so, so your FSbus download may work straight off. Cheers Glenn.

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Are the circuits also changed, or do the boards remain the same and just the software changes to ver 2 ?ThanksGeorge DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Guest jmi

Only software upgrade.- J