Sign in to follow this  

FSBUS Parts

Hi again,I'm still investigating building a few of the FSBUS cards. It's all starting to make sense now thanks to all the good posts on this forum.Anyway, I'm curious if anyone know of a parts list for the different fsbus cards. I had http://mikkila.remec.fi/fsbus/doc/parts_e.php bookmarked but it looks like the site was taken over and the fsbus info is no longer there.Can anyone recommend a site to purchase the components at. I'd like to stay away from radio shack :). I've tried mouser.com and they have some of the PIC's but maybe there is another company that has them for less. Also, I'm wondering where I would pick up the connectors for the ribbon cable between controller cards and the connector blocks for led leads.Thanks for everyone's help,Spencer

Guest MikePowell

I've had good luck with Jameco, Mouser and Digikey, plus several other suppliers listed on the links page of my site. I don't any single supplier will have the best price on everything.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.comInfo for simpit builders.

Guest jmi

Please. Do not use mikkila.remec.fi address anymore. It is not valid due i had tuo change my ISP quite quick.Working address for FSBUS projects is (and ISP changes won't affect this one):http://www.mikkila.org/fsbusCheers- J

One more question (I hope :))When I print the FSCom3mirrored.ps from Photoshop it is only about 4 inches by 2 inches. It seems pretty small. Is this the correct size? Are the dimensions stored in the PS file? It's hard to tell from all the photos around what size the thing actually actually is.Sorry for all the questions but after I figure this out, I think I'll take a shot at making the Com card (crosses fingers)Thanks for all your help,Spencer