Sign in to follow this  
Guest rahulsh

Plan to build a Simpit in India

Guest rahulsh

Hi all,This is such a great resource site for anyone interested in FS and simpits... I have learnt more in one day than what I did since a few weeks.I am planning to start a 737NG or A320 simpit and was wondering if anyone else knows of one built in India before? Maybe I will be the first in this country... :-) Also, getting hardware like stuff from PFC is nearly impossible (physically and economically) in India and I was happy to at least find an EPIC distributor. FSBUS also sounds like a great idea, if I can get all the ICs. I am currently reading ALL the discussion threads on this forum, but if anyone could send me startup specifics or stuff I should watch out for, it would be a big help.Cheers,Rahul.New Delhi, India.rahul1709 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Guest MikePowell

Rahul,Looks like you might be the first in India! Welcome.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Guest rahulsh

Thanks, Mike. I have your site in my browser favorite links!! I liked your site layout a lot as it gives a lot of basic information for starters. Awesome to get a reply from you. :-)Rahul SharmaNew Delhi, India.rahul1709@hotmail.com

hi,good luck with it,i was born in India, bombay :-lol

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest rahulsh

Clayton,So I wont be the first 'Born in India' to make the simpit. :-lol Rahul.

yes you will,because i have not got a simpit built yet.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram