Sign in to follow this  
LawnDart

Calling Steve Smith! :-)

Steve~I received your emails, but I suspect your return email doesn't work, as I've responded to the address provided but to no avail.If you have a different one, that would be great!Ray

Ray S.

Check out my aviation portfolio:

http://scottshangar.net

Guest AirPanther

Woah... now there's a name I haven't heard in a while! Are you referring to the original owner of 747Cockpit.com? If you find him please let me know! That guy had some seriously awesome projects going on. Last I heard, he figured out how to make Korry switches!! He sent me a preview, then dissappeared completely a few weeks later.Robert

He's emailed me a few times, but I think his return addy isn't working... I just got an email from him last week.Steve~ if you're out there... :-)

Ray S.

Check out my aviation portfolio:

http://scottshangar.net

Guest Simpit

Heh - LOL - I'm kinda wondering what's been happening to him over the last little while myself...Derek

Oh man.You guys really do care.hahaI got your email Ray....sorry for the delay....just hadn't had time to write back. Will do that shortly.I'm still around.....just divorced.....and just sold my house. The only good news is that I'm halfway out of debt now....haha.Getting the cockpit moved up to VA Beach. The site is online through Leroy and my old site is now a part of his....so kinda continuing the project that way. Not sure how I'll be involved at this point. Was really just bad timing for me.....to get the cockpit when I did. Sounds simple.....have a place to put the damn thing before you acquire it. Hindsight is 20/20. Anyway....still have hopes and aspirations in all this....just having to regroup. Any of you guys can drop me a line....hotmail actually seems more reliable than yahoo lately:ssmith1627@hotmail.comGot Yahoo Messenger (ssmith1627) and ICQ (53672659) as well.Hope you're all doing well !!Steve