Sign in to follow this  
Guest fmw@fmw.dk

FSBUS DO, problem

Guest fmw@fmw.dk

HelloI have now build the FSBUS DO, and i got a problem.I can write the Flash without any problem, but I can not trig the relays.I have now for 3 days looked for any fail in the PCB board, but every thing is correct.So far I can see, you must have a ground from the 74LS374 to trig the realy, but ther is always + 5 volt on the pins, to all realys.I have only mount 16 realys, can that be the problem.Can anybody help me with this problem.best regardsFinn

Hello!Please check that your diodes are connected the right way around. The RING end of the diodes should point away from the 74LS374.The fact that you have only installed 16 relays has nothing to do with this problem. Vidar

Guest fmw@fmw.dk

HelloDiodes???????????????Ther are no diodes on the PCB board, so far i now, the diodes is build in the realys, is that correst?regardsFinn

Ah, sorry. I am using a different relay, so you are right.Please note that there is a slight flaw in the PCB layout. The pink line in the upper left hand corner should in fact be black to make a connection.KRVidar

Guest fmw@fmw.dk

Hello VidarThe connection is there, and i have +5 volt on all the relays.As soon i put the pin from the 74LS374 to ground, the realy is trigging okey. The driver i use is SN74LS374N is that okey?Or do you have any other idears.regardsFinn

Guest fmw@fmw.dk

HelloNow i have play around with the DO board, and in a moment it have function. Then i reset it again, and now i again have no funktion.Very strange.Regards

Guest rahulsh

Hopefully you are not using FSBUS2 yet. My DO/LED board works for FSBUS Router but does not work in FSBUS2. Also, I had some problems with electrical noise/disturbance and using shorter cables helped. Also, check the state of the relays when you turn the board on - in my case they were all already on... Rahul SharmaNew Delhi, India.rahul1709@hotmail.com