Sign in to follow this  
Guest seev_39

Flight Controller completed

Guest seev_39

Hi All,Finally, after 5 months of hard work and with the help of many of you guys, on this forum, I completed my

Great Job. Your long effort was well worth it.Wish I could do something like this. I'm not very good when it comes to building anything.Enjoy and happy flying,Gerry

Guest Dodiano

WOW!! Very nice indeed my friend Congratulations very well done, a lot of effort and it looks amazing!! That console looks like those old Telephone stations where women use to transfer calls...just a joke with no offense and harm :) Enjoy and happy flyings!!Take care.ROberto

Guest Lobaeux4

Fantastic!!Any chance on releasing plans for it?Lobaeux

Hi Seev, Very nice! The setup matches your original plans pretty close. Now ready for some flying after all the building. (although I always seem to get back to the building part ;-) ) Roland

I didn't see the original plans, but the end result looks *very* nice. Well done!Some chap might make a few simoleans by offering a kit comprising the bits (other than the GoFlight stuff) to build this 8^) .Dave Blevins

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack