Sign in to follow this  

B767 400 version MIP and overhead panels

Guys, I have been looking around for any web pages, or search through googles.com trying to find any information or any picture that would displayt the B767-400 version MIP and Overhead panels. I have tried Merriweather and unfortunately I could not get through... I would want to order it from FDS but they only carry 767 200 and 300 version on panel which is much differ than the 400 version. I figured out that I would build one of my own by doing some etching or print the transparent that have adhesive underneath and lie it on the arylic. So does anyone know any webpage that would display Boeing B767=400 version? let me know

Guest Dodiano

Same overhead basically as the 767-300 the MIP is the same as the 777 only difference is MCP of Boeing 767 with the ND selector panels of the 777 and the pedestal and all is the same as the 777 trust me same thing !!!Roberto

Robert and Roberto! What a coincidience, aren't both name almost similar? does it come in comparision between B767 and B777? :-lolRobert, Thanks for the web address, I have frequently visited at this website. I know this sure has a good picture of any type aircraft's flight deck but unfortunately the best, clearest one that has shown with every switch,knob or lamp labels is for B777 overhead panel only. I sure wish they could show the best one on B767's also. And unfortunately, they don't show any dimension too. I have visted simpits.org (not sure if it was the correct web address) The one that shown B767 dimension with measuring tape.. but it only show the dimension of whole panel. Actually I wanted it to know the dimension on every block of panel like A.C., Lights, engine, and etc. But thanks anyway....Roberto, I must say, I couldn't trust you completely (please don't feel offended):-). But, You are right the MIP for both B767-400 and B777-200 to 300 are same, and its not 100 percent acturate. I don't want to be very picky over this. I would much rather to have acturate B767-400 MIP, That way I could impress all of my pilot friends, and also for me to know that I could have a strong feeling that I am flying the 767-400--Not half of 767-400 and 777's. To tell you this, The B767-400 version overhead panel is a lot different from B777 overhead panel... Here is the pix that I've already post it. Those pixes are from my friend that e-mailed me on comparision between B767-400's and B777-200,300's... Go and take a look and compare both of panels.http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/22631.jpg Also, please acknowledge this on two things, I just moved in a new house and is about renovate some thing around. This is one thing that eats up my budget, And also, just bought a new SUV, and this is another thing that would eat my budget too. So this wouldn't allow me to have any enough budget to purchase any of FDS panels. BUT AT LEAST I ALREADY have got the B777 center pedestal kits though. So this would force me to make one of my own without paying over excess on my budget and also I could gain some experience with my knowledge for my successful work. So again, If anyone has, a picture, web address or know any dimension and labels on every block of B767-400 overhead panels let me know.

Guest Dodiano

I think you got confused or my english is that bad LOL!!! What I meant was that the B767-400 Overhead panel was exactly the same as the B767-300 overhead panel except for some minor diferences... Why do I know, because I was able to Fly B767-400 and the B777 simulators both the same day the MIP

Unfortunately, FDS doesn't get to make any of B767 overhead panel as of yet... So I think I got all of infos and will get started on creating own B767 overhead panel soon with one of my friend who has all of tools/machine for woods and plexi cards. He sure is expert at it. Wow, that pix is awesome... And you build this simulator? I sure would like to see more pixes... let me know soon.