Sign in to follow this  
Guest cadum

A320 Manuals

Guest cadum

Hi,I almost have finished the basic material to begin the construction of the a320 but I still have problem to find the A320 manuals. Anything would be helpful ... I was searching for things like the crew training material and stuffs like that ...Thanks,Cadu

Guest cadum

Hi I just found the A319/A320/A321 CBT sofwtare from TAM airlines. It's a 4 cd pack with interactive course for flightcrew training ... If anyone is interested just send me a message ...Thanks !!Cadu

Guest mluo

May I ask is that Paper printed-out or on sets of CDs?

Guest AirPanther

Hi Cado, Please e-mail me at AirPanther@aol.com. I'm certainly interested in CBTs!Robert

Guest cadum

Hello,I bought the CBT from an instructor who works at TAM airlines here in Brazil ... He said he would send me, by the end of this week, a copy of the 4 cd's (Yes, it is a 4 cd pack) ... A lot of people got interested to it and sent me an e-mail, so as soon as I get it I will post some screenshots and more information about the program ...Sorry for the delay ...Cadu

Guest cadum

Hi,I already received the CD pack ...People interested in the program, please send me an e-mail ...I won't post any screenshot and the only thing I can say is that it's in english and a 1998's Airbus Industrie documentation ...ThanxCadu