Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

Fokker 50 Home Cockpit (newest picture)

Guest PoRrEkE
http://users.skynet.be/porreke/pan6.jpgHow does this look ? Nice ??The panel on the left will be working with display behind it, panel on the right is dummy panel with a backlight. Gear-lever is currently drying from glue.Next step is agian connecting some of the switches with the hagstrom and then trying to find out where I'll find these darned FSbus PCBs !Cheers,P

Guest Lobaeux4

Looks real good. One question: How fragile is it? The panel itself looks sturdy, the glareshield looks a little fragile.I really like the lighting.Lobaeux

Guest AirPanther

Why not use LPTswitch?!?! :-lol Your setup looks very nice! I saw the pics on your web site... your MIP looks quite cool. I will probably use a regular monitor for my outside view too (at first). After all, what's the point of an outside view when you've got a million dollars worth of avionics right .Roberthttp://www.777Project.cjb.net

Guest PoRrEkE

Only the top of the glareshield is "fragile" cuz it's just a piece of hard-board with black plastic sticker on it. The reason why I'm not making a decent panel for the top of the glareshield is that I expect to use an overhead projector in the future and i just DO NOT want to make a finished version of that plate untill the display for the outside view still requires a gap in it. If you see my point. ;)All the rest is solid enough. Of cours it's not as strong as the real thing, but i know i don't have to go sit on top of the glareshield or go hang on the overhead :(

Guest PoRrEkE

Hey Robert >> Why not use LPTswitch ???Simple .. cuz I made the LPTswitch only AFTER i bought the Hagstrom. And now I'll be connecting all to the hagstrom untill there is no more possible space on the hagstrom and connect all other to the LPTswitch.Sounds reasonable, no ?Cheers,P

Guest AirPanther

Trust me, I meant no offense... I understand your reasons completely either way.You just gotta love the irony though :-lol Robert

Guest PoRrEkE

Though it might have sounded that way;I was not offended ;)I saw the :-lol - thingie ;)

Next step is agian connecting some of the switches with the hagstrom and then trying to find out where I'll find these darned FSbus PCBs !Look at my site on the links page under hardware.There is a link to a dutch pcb manufacturer, they have experience with fsbus. And they are very cheap. About

Guest PoRrEkE

Roger wilco ! Sounds interesting enough. TNX ! :)