Sign in to follow this  

Missing textures at KSFO

jerrycwo4The other day I made TWO posts of a problem with missing textures and did NOT get one reply. I'm not sure if I'm being boycoted, or really NO one knows how to replace files from the DEFAULT FS2002 for San francisco (KSFO).Below shows the white were the files are missing? ThanksJerry

Guest SD Sim

You might want to try moving the FS2002.cfg file in the MSFS root folder to another location and restarting the sim. This file seems to be readily corrupted, and while you will have to reset all of your settings, it may solve your problem. Good luck.

jerrycwo4Thanks for the reply. I have TOO much added into this version of Fs2002 to reinstall for such a minor problem. Is there NO way to only replace those files that make up the KSFO airport?I tried moving the position of KSFO in the "file library" to position #1 but it didn't do anything. Jerry