Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

Cars or Trucks that can drive in FS2002???

Guest HeavyFan

Hi all, does anyone know uf there is any Cars or Truck's or anything that can be driven in FS2002?? I searched the Libary and typed Auto's, cars etc... but got nothing?? Does anyone know if anything like this exists', I want to drive around the Airport and take some pics for some Screen shot's, but I can't seem to find anything that can drive in FS2002? or if it even exists? so if anyone knows Please let me know I apprecite it! Until then all I got is Slew mode with the Default Cesna! LOL MIKE-:)

Look for the Sky King Cessna T-50 Bobcat by Bill Lyons. I do believe that this vehicle came with it. Will show up on the menu as General Motors. I took a tour around the Big Island of Hawaii with it. The convertible top works too.L.Adamson

Guest PhilC

Also check out the Golden Eagles Squadron. They have a Jag and Indian Motorcycle available for download.Yes, I have gone up a few hills in FS2002 with these vehicles although they were not very steep.Check them out here: http://windrfters.com/index.htmOne addition... be sure to turn on rudder autocoordination or they will be pretty hard to steer.

Guest HeavyFan

Cool!! Thank's so much LAdamson! the car is great! Now i can take some Screen SHots of the new HNl Intl scenery by Lago with all my AI traffic at the terminlas and Taxi-ing!! Thank's for all your help guy's! Apprecite it! MIKE-:)