Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

IFDG 757-200 Air File Question???

Guest HeavyFan

Hey all, I just downloaded finally the IFDG 757-200' with Daniel Pitmental AA Phot real Livery, When I was climbing out from a test airport, I had Fs Meteo wheather downloaded, and it had a cross wind of about 18Kts, and the plane upon climb out and Cruzing level, the plane's Nose tended to swing side to side?? Now is this Air File good, or is it a simple Air File for the 757 to make it fly somewhat in FS2002!?? I don't know much about these Air Files, but none of my other add-on planes acted like this with a slight cross wind?? Very strange! The Visual Model look pretty good, but the FDE I think needs to be updated? Anyone else experience this kind of problem with thier 757's?? Unless the model i downloaded had an old Air File?? MIKE-:)

Guest HeavyFan

HMMM, SO out of all the people that downloaede this 757, which is alot, iseen many Screen shot's of them, I am the only one what has this problem?? Or no one just want's to respond!? MIKE-:)

I think its just you! lol......i don't have that problem! sorry about people not responding...some people only help topics and posts that INTEREST them PERSONALLY! IF they don't ahve the same problem or find the post un-interesting they have a tendency not to respond! I'm trying to change that! but anyway.....try redownloading or something! Hope you find out what the problem is!

Well, I haven't had this problem, either, really. I just flew the 757 of National, and had no probs. Sometimes with winds, if there are occasional gusts, the nose of ANY plane will swing side to side a bit. Also, I've noticed in FS2002 that when I fly from one weather section to another, the nose sometimes moves from the original heading to one completely different, and then waggles back trying to recapture its original heading. That could have been it. You flew from one weather section to another. Rob D.:-beerchug

Guest HeavyFan

LOL thank's guy's for Responding! LOL, I guess i will try an redownload another plane and see what happens! MIKE-:)