Sign in to follow this  

Ariane's Gmax 737s

Sorry can't help you but indeed yes it looks just awesome, especially that engine shot!!! :-eek

Have people still not gotten the word about Ariane/WAS/Papa Tango/Peter Tishma/what's_his_name_now?

Guest Timbo

Looks good to me! Is there anything wrong with their 733/734 or are people just holding a grudge from the past?[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 16th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

Guest Toni Rauch

<...are people just holding a grudge from the past?>Absolutely not. Tishma's "history" and what he did (or tried to do) to this hobby is just that - history.What this has to do with is how people are still continuing to get hurt by this guy, who runs Ariane but won't admit it...A quick search on this forum (and others at Avsim, flightsim.com, simflight, etc.etc.) will reveal real experiences, like how:People have paid good money and have never received their software.People have legitimately complained and have been ignored.People have requested technical support and have been ignored.People have written various e-mails which have never been answered.People have legitimately requested refunds and have never received their money back.People who did get replies complain of their questions not being answered.People just don't know who they're dealing with as NO-ONE from Ariane has EVER given the names of those running it (surprised?).These problems and ones like it are still happening - 'History' has taught this guy nothing!!! So Buyers Beware.Toni.

I agree with timbo if you like take it if you dont then dont buy it but i have to admit it looks really nice :D but i can understand what you mean :) but it comes down to the person if they want to go for it.

I ordered the 737 version1 and I had no problem downloading it. I had it flying in FS in a matter of minutes. I was also able to contact Ariane via AOL instant messanger for support. They responded and were helpful. I have no complaints against Ariane.

>I ordered the 737 version1 and I had no problem downloading >it. I had it flying in FS in a matter of minutes. I was >also able to contact Ariane via AOL instant messanger for >support. They responded and were helpful. I have no >complaints against Ariane. Exactly! It's always the same 5 or 6 like Mr. Roach here that don't have THEIR facts straight and continue to live in a 2.5 year old rumor. A rumor that amounted to nothing. I can go on for days about this topic and prove time and time again how they are not affiliated with Tishma or his companies in liquidation at this time, but it's getting SO old. The gifted never learn anyway. Ariane is a good company with good people and good products. Their support has been outstanding, FAR supperior to any other commercial organization I've dealt with, especially a certain company with a vaguely similar product. If they're so intent on pointing criminal fingers, it should be at this other organization.:-roll

Guest Timbo

Always got the download in less than 24 hours. No problems whatsoever with "lack of technical support" or a broken or missing download link.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 16th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

Guest Toni Rauch

AndrewI've sent you a private mail on this.Toni.

Guest A32X

I guess I've got to take my chances with Ariane, which I am not happy about. However, if I want their product then it's up to me. :-( Personally I was taken by this shot,http://www.flightsims.co.uk/news/0270/12.jpgI though it was a bitmap! I guess I'll wait and see if people have success in purchasing it.

Guest Toni Rauch

Views over the wings are nothing new, particularly on the 737.Dreamfleet have very similar wing views on their Greatest Airliners 737-400 and that product has been available for ages......:-roll Toni.

This is my first post under my new login... when new forums came online just didn't bother but this post lured me in. :-)There is a history and a direct link to PT or WAS or whatever, but the bottom line is they have really nice 737-300s. I have two of them (continental and southwest), also the united 757 and the analogue panel.I've received the "key" to download within minutes in every single case and when updates come out I use my receipt to just re-download. The panel view bitmaps are pretty poor, but I found another set of views for the 737 and am very happy.The new GMAX models look impressive and I will be buying one or more plus I will get the panel update. There are some bugs with the panel but all in all I am satisfied with the support and quality of what I paid for.There is a history, so go in with your eyes wide open. Just wanted you to know there are some happy customers out here...:-wave

That's what I like, convictions. Never mind that you have identified a direct link between Ariane and PT. Full steam ahead. Instant gratification is the theme of the day. Buy the 'plane anyway because it's "really nice". How quickly we forget...TripPS: Is that you Peter?