Sign in to follow this  
Gary_Hayes

Help with fs2002

Well i have the program but i don't know how to set the aircraft in to the scenery or what do i need and i got the AFCAD from flightsim.com

Guest gasebah

Hi guys,AFCAD is a program to edit the gates and taxiways for the planes. It will not add any AI traffic. For adding AI Traffic you will need traffic tools. You can find that here in the library. As I suppose you have no idea what you are doing yet, and TTools needs a lot of editing time to achieve good results I would suggest however that you go here:www.projectai.comThese are executable files that will install AI Traffic airline by airline. It is fast bulletproof and astounding.Alex

Guest Joshieca

I would suggest that you learn how to add aircraft and ai flight plans by hand first. Nothing against PAI but I just don't like anything going into my computer and auto installing/auto removing things leaving your system wide open for proven problems.Learn how to do things manually first, and then once you understand how to change things, you can use any of the auto installers you like.PS: One more thing....when you post any pict in the future, please keep its screen size to below 700 pixels wide.[div align=center][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Guest gasebah

Josh,I never had any probs with their stuff, that could not be dealt with after a little post-editing. You will definitely run into larger problems if you start making your own stuff in the beginning. Making your own flightplans is not only very time consuming, if you are using default aircraft and repaints it is also a frame rate killer.I agree that it is a good thing to have some knowledge about how the whole thing works.Will we have that kind of discussion in every thred about AITraffic now :-)?BTW I checked yr site. Great stuff. I really wish you'd live in Europe and make this stuff for our locations.Alex

is it possible for me to use posky aircraft as AI Traffic for there flight plans like i have the continental Ai plans