Sign in to follow this  
Guest perchas

Posting pictures

Guest perchas

HelloI would like to knowgow to post a photo on the forums so that it shows in the message body, not as a link.Thanks for any helpRafael

Guest captain777

I think I figured it out last time...here goes:Click on the Attachment - "Click here to choose your attachments"Then select the file type (jpeg, etc)Then check the box "Check this box if you wish to embed attachment URL in the message text box"Result below http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/59679.jpg

Guest perchas

Hi,Thank you very much Thomas, is for putting photos that are going to revolutionize the sector of backlite panels for use amateur.SaludosRafael

Guest captain777

This is a topic I am VERY interested in...please post the photo's when you have a chance.Muchisimas Gracias Tambien Amigo.El Capitan

Guest stevelep

Hola RaphaelEsperemos muchos este revolucion ....We'll wait for your picts ...please stop the suspence :-outtaBOB

Guest perchas

I have made the first photo to the panel of the XPDER and it does not do justice to him to the extraordinary quality of this, today I will try to do it with day light.SaludosRafael