Sign in to follow this  
Guest dutch

737 Crew seat prototype

Guest nauwa

Very nice seat you have done. It would be nice if you could publish some plans with measure.Keep up the good workJohan

Guest High Octane

Oooooooooo--- This is AWESOME Dude! Less than $100, working with wood is much cheaper than buying real one from Aircraft Junk yard plus weight and shipping. Question:-Are you going to add lambskin on your seat?-How about adding ajustiment seat (underneath of it where it can roll foward/backward depending on indvidual perference) ?-How about seat heater? (Just kidding)Anyway again, This is awesome. Keep it up with that work. Post us a message on this forum acknowledging everyone that detailed tutor is ready after you re done with the second one.

Guest dutch

Hello First of all, thanks for the compliments. Now I

Guest High Octane

Unbelieveable...Keeping bypassing your request when you frequently ask then for refund. Sound ambush here.... Its unbelieveable that they sell quad before they comfirm it working. Since I am certified on A+ I was assuming that I/0 device or yet its circuity from the Throttle itself is not accessble with PC. I can't say if I know it for sure but this sound a common problem based on my experience. In other word, it means that seem like SimW did not confirm if that circuity is compatible with any type of PC. There are categories type of computers that work with specific devices (assuming that includes on you quad) ... Like for example... arm picking Robot computers has no similarity to personal PC. Or yet, I can say... They have not verfy CMOS to determine which type of ports and data byte per second can be send through. Like for example Serial port requies 4 bits and parallel port requires 8 bits (1 bypes) per second or at least or reverse it Uhh.. if I can remember it right (it has been a while). And probablly that Quad has more than 1 bytes per second (from what you said blinking light). I have seen one trobleshooting situation where guy want us to figure out how to reduce data bit for his robot that works with PC instead of manufacture computer. And it did solve! Annapolis, Maryland? I used to live in Bowie right near to Anne Arundel County. But I am in Texas now. If I still live in Bowie I could take Hwy 50 (if I remember it right) go straight all the way to Annapolis and check on your quad, probablly could find why you re having trouble between qaad and PC and probablly could have my assoicate to give me advices solving it at no cost. Anyway, I hope there is something you can do about it. Hope another buyers who has experienced same problem and solved it get to read your situation and may advice you something about your quad. I apologize about your situation, This is a terrble waste of dream for you. Thank you for posting all of this. That sure save our cockpit builder community.

Guest High Octane

Please disregard this statement, Apparently I wasn't pay full attention to the topic. This statement goes with other topic

Guest Leo Zelig

Outstanding Daniel, simply outstanding!I'll stay tuned for dimensions and tutorial.Your idea couldn't have come at a better time... I was considering the boneyard route, but that's soooo expensive. And I can work with wood!Great!Chris

Guest deltaflight

Dutch, you 'ole bloodhound.......Those seats look fantastic and very realistic! Great job.Please keep us in mind when the cusions are inserted and everything on the seats are finalised. I'm anxious to see them.Mike

Guest High Octane

Nicely done Daniel, Be sure your wife is the priority one when you first get to fly your bird :)

Guest dutch

HalloMy wife is building the sim together with me, so I think the priority question is just answered.cheers,daniel

Guest dutch

HalloMy wife has jusdt finished the seat cushions and also the lettering is added.Our seat are ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Regards,Daniel

Guest Leo Zelig

Oooooh oooooh oooooh!That's great! You've clearly taken as much care with the seats as you have the other components of your 'pit. First class work.Can't wait for a tutorial/plans. I think you mentioned you were building forward/back adjustments into the seat. Or did I just imagine that? Flying a sim cockpit causes the line between reality and fantasy to blur more easily ;) . Thanks for sharing your project,Chris