Sign in to follow this  
Guest dutch

737 Crew seat prototype

Guest dutch

HalloThanks for your compliments. A full tutorial is already available. I hope it would soon as possible published on flightsim.com.Otherwise request is via mail.Regards,Daniel

hi Daniel,I to have been viewing your Seat construction,following all stages.You have done an excellent job.I wasnt going to go to that trouble,but when you said you would be writing a tutorial,i just could not resist.Especially after seeing the finished job.By the way you are a gem in that you are prepared to share with us all.Take CareLes

Guest dutch

Hallo Les and all other,the tutorial file is just uploaded at www.flightsim.com. It would be published as soon as possible, so stay tuned. The filename is "727seat.zip"Cheers,Daniel

Guest skywarrior

Hi Daniel.Why don't you upload to Avsim.com? I can't ever get in to Flightsim.com's library file.Regards,Jim

Guest dutch

Hallo crew seat fanatics :-)With these I would tell you, that the tutorial file now is uploade and available in the AVSIM library.Check out the file DIYSEAT.ZIPCheers,Daniel