Sign in to follow this  
KnightFlyer

Why is this happening? (Pic)

Guest Vulcho

Can anyone tell me why this is happening. It occurs when I task switch and then go back to FS. I can't seem to get rid of it. It happens to all the lights including the sun. Reloading my position via "Map View" where textures are reloaded doesn't work. It fixes itself if I change the resolution but then if I do the same task switch thing it does it again. It happens to all my aircraft.Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.My system:Epox KHA8+ moboAMD Athlon XP 1500+GF4 4200 64MBCreative Audigy SoundcardFS played via Ethernet from Serverhttp://turnhead.com/dot/alex/banner-retro-cool.gif

Guest gasebah

Ouch...r u running 32bit? Is you desktop running at 32bit also? Just a wild guess.Alex

I run 16-bit on my desktop and 32-bit in FS with no issues.... But I've seen this before, usually when anisotropy is enabled on the Nvidia card, and tri-linear texturing isn't enabled on the FS side. You might want to take a look at that.....

Don't worry then about the anisotropy... Try changing your desktop to 16-bit, and test it... Also, turn off Hardware T&L in display settings if you have it enabled.

Guest united777

try re-downloading your drivers."come fly our friendly skies" (by friendly, we MEAN FRIENDLY ;)

Guest Sabadin

I used to get some weird things similar to that before. Normally I would just go into the display settings, uncheck TnL, apply, then go back and turn it back on. Hope this works for you.