Sign in to follow this  
Guest perchas

High Quality Panels

Guest petrsn

No prob Roberto ! Seems that you took the heat off of me, thanks !OK, though I am not in the position to say "Let's get on with the show" : I feel compelled to do just that before we turn the thread into a soap opera.I know very well how one nasty remark can throw the whole thread off topic. I can't believe I am the one who started it, oops. I am usually the one shaking my head so maybe my ethics should be examined !I think I'll humbly sneak on over to Rafaels' website now and enjoy the tutorials...Thomas Peterson

Guest perchas

Hi All, Radios Panels assembled, conect FSBUS COMIII and ready. It does not need FSKEY, it is including in the PCB DIM lights.Lenguaje Espa

Rafael,Got me flabbergasted again!!! :-eekThose panels just look awesome. From both sides!Care to share the PCB layout with the rest of us guys sitting here drooling? ;-)TGIF, :-beerchug

Guest perchas

Hello Mats, I am correcting some bugs of design PCB, when everything is correct I share them with all you. To watch the PCB of illumination, has connections FSKEY for the COM1, COM2, NAV1, NAV2, ADF1, ADF2, XPDR, FLAPS and other eight imputs of switches to use in the pedestal.SaludosRafaelhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/68957.jpg

Guest Dodiano

Great work!! How much is this going to cost?? Rafa en cuanto lo piensas vender me encantaria para mi sistema.Saludos.Regards,Roberto

I returned to the Forum, greetings to old friends. 

After 10 years, I am doing an update of my simulator, the result is positive, my old FSBUS has worked very well with the new computer, a used HP Pavillon Core2 Quad Q 9300 2009 purchased for € 125.00 Windows 7 and FSX, which has replaced the antediluvian Wnidows XP Pentium IV moved the FS2004. 

I'm changing the projector Infocus A1 800x600 by new Optoma 1280x800 with rear projection. 

Installing a new CDU Opencockpits, the two old Pentium III PFD and EICAS still in the same place, work very well and do not need to change 

Repaired some minor breakdowns, etc.. in plreliminares evidence seems to work properly. 

I will put pictures soon