Sign in to follow this  
Guest perchas

High Quality Panels

Guest Dodiano

Rafa,Que bueno que te encuentro por estos rumbos, te quedo buenisimo el panel mi amigo, muchas felicidades!!!EXCELLENT WORK MAN!!Roberto Soriano

I think the question everyone is thinking is: HOW did you do the PANEL?It looks awesome. Is it plexi? How is it made? CNC? Silk screen?Please just tell us, the wait is killing everyone ;^)Tuomas

Guest Ceawlin BSX029

Also the use of blue 7-segment displays... I recall a forum entry somewhere about obtaining those. Are they costly?

RafaelAbsolutely amazing! :-jumpyYou have to tell us everything about how you accomplished to build that beautiful panel!Stunning! :-hahCheers,

Guest perchas

Hello all, Here (EFIS) Mode Selct mounted panel and working with FSBUS, connects FSKEY and goLenguage Espa

Guest Ceawlin BSX029

I think I speak for everyone else here, not just myself, when I ask this question:How the heck do you make these?!?! Please please please let us in on your secret ;)

Guest shg

WOOW!compliment! one of the best work i've seen so far!!!!!how have you done this?are you about to sell those items to us??please tell us more!! eager to see whats behind those panel!are they backlit??keep on your GREAT job!best from viennahans g.(LOWW)

Guest steve_j

Hi!Your panels look really great!Here are some pics of our selfmade high quality panels ;-):---------------------------------------------------------------------Do you know the A320 Flightdeck Project? Visit www.a320flightdeck.com

Guest perchas

Only Fourteen LEDs AT 13,8 Volts. and 30 mA of total current, the emitted light is smaller and but real than the shown one in the photo. I am very happy with my panelsLenguage Espa

Guest captain777

Rafa..Are you planning to sell these? Maybe that is why you are not revealing HOW you made them??If you are posting these to share your process...please post a photo or two of the building process and tools. It is MORE helpful to us than just the finished product photo.If you are planning to sell, then let us know that you are a commercial project, since it appears that you are not.Everyone agrees that these are great photos...but we are not so sure why you are keeping the process a mystery for us!

Guest PoRrEkE

|quote| but we are not so sure why you are keeping the process a mystery for us! |/quote|... torture ...

Guest perchas

Hi All, I have made these panels for my own use, is not my intention to commercialize them, however, they generated such a big interest that I am crushed. I want to share the manufacturing costs with you all, only an increase of 5% or 10% to cover my costs with the prototypes and also to make Dirk Anderseck of FSBUS a gift (a kit of PCB