Sign in to follow this  
Guest SHORT360

Little update of my turboprop cockpit

Guest MikePowell

Looking very good, Roger.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Damn but that looks good Roger.Do you have a picture of a RW turbo-prop Eicas in operation? I might be able to come up with something for you.Richard

Guest SHORT360

Richard,Unfortunatly it is very difficult to find some pictures of running eicas on Turboprop. But as my Panel in fact is a MD80 panel, I would not need a real EICAS but to have the MD80 Engine control panel just adapted to turboprop.(see pictures) Torque can be expressed in % from 0 to 120N1 its called NH ( High) in turboprop in % either 0 to 120N2 its called NL (low) in % either 0 to 120ITT is the same up to 1000

Guest mmorrell

Very cool... your power quadrant and pedestal are escpecially interesting! Nice job...

Hi again, Roger, I'll give it the once over and see what I might be able to do.Would anyone else out there have any interest in such a thing if I did it ?Richard

One more question - just to the left of the eicas there is an AH and a heading indicator - I see the panel cutouts for them in your pit too - are you planning on putting real 'steam gauges' from simkits or some such in there? If not I could do a panel with them on - a quick look seems to show that they and the two Eicas panel would be a nice fit on a single TFT.Richard

Guest SHORT360

I thought making two little gauges myself, but If you can add them it would be great. I am very gratefull for your help and very keen to see the first steps.You can of course make it sizeable and moveable so it can be used by other simmers too.Still many thanks for your attention.cheers,Roger

Guest SHORT360

Richard,9. SLAT advisory T/O blue light. .Indicates FLAP/SLAT handle and slats are in takeoff range. 10. SLAT advisory DISAG amber light. Indicates left and right wing slats position do not agree with each other and/or with handle position. 11. SLAT advisory AUTO blue light. Indicates slats have automatically extended from mid to extend position by stall warning system. 12. SLAT advisory LAND green light. Indicates FLAP/SLAT handle is set at 28