Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark McG

Blue 7 segment LED

Guest Mark McG

Anyone have the link to that company in India that makes the Blue 7 segment LED displays.Thanks

Guest MikePowell

Mark,Lite-On Electronics www.us.liteon.com now makes blue 7-segment LED displays. Digi-Key www.digikey.com carries them. Kwality Photonics www.kwalityindia.com is the Indian company. Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Guest Mark McG

Mike,as usual you are an absolute goldmine of info.Thanks Very Much for your help.

Guest rahulsh

Marc,Let me know if you need me to call them - just mail me your requirements and I can find out if they can ship it out to you. You may be saved the 'Expat Charges' - the normal markup that these businesses apply when interacting with foreigners.I am planning to talk to them anyway, so maybe I'll take a quote on the 7-segs and post it here.Let me know...Rahul SharmaNew Delhi, India.vt737ng@yahoo.com

Guest Mark McG

Rahul,thanks for the offer. I am also looking at other options - LCD displays.

Guest Raafie75

Hi Guys,Does anyone know if there's a white 7-segment on the market at all ?Regards,BRAD HELLER.

Brad these white 7 segment displays can be bought from Farnell here in Australia with next day delivery. They are expensive at over $16.50 each. I have these to put in my MCP displays and will soon be placing an order for the radios.The great thing about them is that the 7.6mm version have the exact same pinouts as the HDSP series so your able to use the display boards available from CSI.www.farnell.com *Search led display white*Blue 7 segment displays can also be bought from farnell as well.CheersGaz

Guest rahulsh

Hi all,I checked the price from a distributor of Kwality India and they quoted about Indian Rupee 240 or about Eur 4.6 for each Blue 7 seg. Not getting too much time from work this week, but will try and check if I can get a better price from another dealer.BTW, they were selling the plain red ones for about 20 Eur cents equivalent each.Rahul SharmaNew Delhi, India.vt737ng@yahoo.com