Sign in to follow this  
Guest tralluccio

FSBUS offsets for "altitude acquired"?

Guest tralluccio

Hi everyone.With a little of digging on fsbus documentation I discovered that I can add as many sources for leds and destinations for switches/rotaries as I want, just creating the myfsif.ini file.So I did, and I could add a led that light up when autopilot captures the vor1 radial (offset 3300).I have an md80 aircraft in wich the flight mode annunciator displays also the "vor track" and the "alt hold" autopilot modes.I can't find an offset for these two autopiot modes on the offset list that comes with the fsuipc SDK. Do you know if these offsets exists? Or may be they used a combination of FS variables to obtain that flight mode annunciator annunciations which I can't use on fsbus?thanks

Guest Glenn Weston

Check out FSinterrogate that comes with the SDK. I had a quick look there are some offsets that may be what you are after.07D0 AP Altitude Hold 0=off 1=Active07D4 AP Altitude Value In metres*6553607C4 AP Nav1 Hold 0=off 1=ActiveAre these offsets the ones you are after?Cheers Glenn.

Guest tralluccio

hi glennI've used fsinterrogate but the value of offset 07d0 doen't change when the autopilot acquire and hold the altitude, indeed using the "altitude hold" suorce for that led doesn't light it.for the "vor acquired" "loc acquired" and "g/s acquired" I'm already using offset 0x3300 that works well.bye