Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dylan

FSBUS questions

Guest Dylan

Hi all,im a new FSBUS user and i have some questions i still didn't find an answer:- In FSBus router i can assign an output for Autobrakes. How can I display (RTO,1,2,3,MAX) state in FSBUS hardware?- In FSBUS documents there are PCB for 5 and 3 7segment diplays.If i need a 4 one (trasponder display) can i simply disconnect one 7segment display from a 5 one? If yes left or right?- The engine start assignement in FSBUS give me 1 or 2 as data back in value,and not the 0 value. Why? Isn't it a single led output?Sorry for so many questions but i didn't find an answer in the forum.Thanks in advance.Fabrizio

Guest cmpetersen

Hi FabrizioWhere is the Autobrake setting in FSBUS ?I can't seem to find it! :-(/Christian

Guest Dylan

Hi Christian,i have Router 2.0.8.1 version and it's under "Standard" - "Gauge" section in assignement destinationFabrizio

Guest cmpetersen

I installed v.2.0.8 and there is was :-)Thanks/Christian

Guest stevelep

Lots of FS parameters are not listed in FSBUS but you can add it in your own .ini file to use it.Read the docs for more infos.You need the variable list from FSUIPC adocs and in FSUIPC SDK developpers kit, to find the offsets and the specification of the variable (type,read-write, etc...)Lots of the offsets available are not used or the use is not known BOBTell me if you want more info how to propgram your own variable.And post it on the forum, so it can help the other users not to waiste their time to find it .