Sign in to follow this  

I Need YOUR Suggestions

I need YOU to help me help YOU!!I am thinking of starting a website that will be very usefull to pilots, not a file download website, like AVSIM, but somthing like the VA Stockmarket. I am not sure what to create. Firstly I thought about a website where you can keep a log book of flights. Then I though abot a website where you can edit the loads of an aircraft, add passengers, add freight, and calculate fuel. But this would take a bit of cooperation from aircraft designers to create .cfg files that would be compatible with the php output. I dont know much about the construction of .cfg files to determine aircraft weights but I am sure someone can helpI have only got a few Ideas because I havnt been on the internet that long with Flight Sim and I dont know what would be useful. Can you suggest any?

Just a Idea i haveHow about a set of routes from great places to great places in catogary of say 20 min,1hour,3hours or something and placing interesting things to see on the way a bit like a route planner for aircraft but this would be good if you had really nice scenic routes to follow ?That I would like :) especially if I could print my chosen flight and use it for the trip ?Good luck anyway :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest Edam

I like Anniette's idea. I belong to a VA, but most of the flights are to places with uninteresting scenery, and are too long for my liking. I'm not one to want to make 3, or more, hour flights. I would welcome a site with such flight plans. Maybe you could even have a rating system for them from people who have flown them.

Guest Eagle92395

I'm not sure what your bandwidth would be, but you could maybe include a section where developers could post screens of things "in development" for all of us to drool over before they are released. Maybe post our favorite screen shots, or have a "favorite screenshot of the week" that is voted on by your visitors?? It really get some cool looking eye-candy on your site.

I think that Might be a good Idea, maybe some people frpm design groups can tell me what they think?!!Unfortunatly, I dont know any very good flights, so the other Idea might not be feasable, if people are willing to help add these flights, it could be a possibility. I would like to try and get some input from groups about a website where products can be previewed and reviewed maybe :D.Anyone else got any suggestions?I am sure that someone has an Idea, but they dont know about how to approach it. Maybe a virtual Shopping Mall where Pilots can buy things with their $V. Like graphics and ummm maybe some wallpaper, stuff like that. I dont know, SUGGEST SOME OTHER GREAT STUFF THAT I CAN WORK WITH :D Great Idea about the Preview website.:D