Sign in to follow this  
FS4

FSBus PC Boards

OK, I've decided to try FSBUS. How can I make the circuit board? I would like to try and make my own first, but if it doesn't work, does anyone sell them pre-etched and drilled in the U.S.? I can solder the electronics to the board.Thanks

There is a german site that sells them fully assembled.on www.simcockpit.nl you can order pcb's together with the electronic components, you have to put them on the pcb's yourselfNorbert

1) You can try also : http://www.cockpitsonic.de/2) I also use FsBus and i didn't know anything about electronics. I found a small office/store here in Athens where they print pcbs and i give them the FsBus files for printing. You can also do this and then with the help of some photos you can assebly the parts in pcbs. Photos you can find here : http://mikkila.wabbits.org/fsbus/index_e.php in Makkila's site.Just a hint : order to print the PCBs in green format/layout not in a simple pcb, as the green printing/method protects you from many mistakes and short-circuits. I didn't made them like this and i had many problems until make them to work :-)RegardsEddie ArmaosAthens-Greece