Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevelep

delay with FSBUS command by Simcockpit.nl

Guest stevelep

On january I've commanded by Simcockpit.nl Shop my FSBUS parts kits(I'm not good enough to make it alone...)Have paid and I'm always waiting ...I've heared that they had problems with the delivery of the PCB's(from China) due to delays.They don't give more information and don't reply to me. If somebody here have more infos about the case and if it's in way to be solved ?Thank'sBOBhttp://www.simcockpit.nl/forum/portal.php

Hi BobDo not be afraid they will come. Pepper (from simcockpits.nl) received already one set of pcb from china. He sent it back because he was not fully satisfied with the quality. He expects the new ones to arrive within a few days. Besides that , he is waiting for a few other things from several manufacturers. Be patience. Things will arrive.I ordered my things in november. It is the first round of orders. Hopefully the next time everything will go faster.We all are waiting to heat up our solder iron. Norbert Bosch

Guest stevelep

Thank's for your reply Norbert,I'm not afraid, I'm just frustrated to wait and enjoy starting to build my FSBUS ... :-)I'm not understanding dutch so I can't read the news in the simcockpit forums Better wait to have better quality.BOB

Guest PoRrEkE

I have to say that it has crossed my mind a few times that Pepper was in a good position to just runn off with the money now ... ;pNot want to make you scared but the fact that the site went offline for a day did get me scared :(Luckely for me, sadly for them, it was a fire at the server that took the site off.Either way, all is back to normal now and I keep waiting, and waiting and waiting ... :(Just hope I got my stuff before the holiday so that I can solder then.

Guest stevelep

I hope Pepper is not a thief ...What warranties can we obtain if the command never come ?Is in another country, on a on-line shop who can desappear in few seconds and we stay like...dumb.But I hope it's a serious shop. The site construction and presentation seems to be correct and there's no advice for afake.The problems is the luck of infomation about the delays and what is running and when it plan to receive the command ...If someone have news ...BOB

Guest stevelep

> Just hope I got my stuff before the holiday so that I can solder then.Which holidays ? Summer Holidays ? :-)There's lots of posts on the simcockpit's forum about the commands and what happend but it's all in dutch and I'm not speaking dutch ...:-(So if you can tell me in summary what Pepper tell about Thank'sBOB:-yellow1

I thought that someone who spends hunderds and hunderds of hours of work in his website is not someone who runs away with the money. It is just not worth it. We are talking about 2 or 3ooo euro's I think.So I think we owe many thanks to Pepper, it is not his fault that it takes that long.Norbert

Guest stevelep

OK I agree and will waitThat's good to have such website about cockpit buildingThat just I'm hurry too start soldering my boards to try FSBUS ...BOB ;-)PS thank's for Peppers'work

Guest Tel

So another 4 months later....has anyone heard or seen anything. As time goes on (7 months for me now)the less details are given (actually none at all) and now the shop forum has gone from their site.Did anyone ever recieve their order?If Pepper was or is still honest, then he certainly has been niave in this venture. The question still remain - when will I receive my order or my money back. Just another 6 month to go before we are into a new yearRadar

Guest stevelep

I've all reordered by www.cockpitsonic.de and receive it 12 days later with and invoice ...The hope get down slowly with the time ...BOB

Guest coenc

Nobody has received anything at all yet. I think it's time to start making an inventory of the people that have placed orders at www.simcockpit.nl.

Guest stevelep

You can put me in your listBOB

Guest PoRrEkE

Geef 't nog 1 maand joh.Ik weet dat we 't nu al 'n hele tijd uitstellen om actie te ondernemen maar ik denk toch dat er schot in de zaak aan't komen is. Peerkens heeft mij beloofd van een foto te maken als hij 't spul bij hem thuis heeft.Ik stuur 'm vanavond nog een bericht of hij 't al heeft en of die foto op 't forum van simcockpits kan komen.Als die foto er komt dan zie ik niet in waarom 't nog langer dan 3 weken, max 4 kan duren om 't spul bij ons in de bus te krijgen.Groetjez

Um, I think you forgot to turn the encryption filter off :-)//Tuomas

Guest PoRrEkE

i did not forget .. i just didn't :(i know most guys who ordered with simcockpit.nl know dutch so ..