Sign in to follow this  
Guest pmartin

PM-Soft vers. HCSDT Soft

Guest pmartin

Hello everybody!i have 2 pc.on pc 1 there is FS2002 running, he is connectet via a 100MBit-netzwork and an switch with the pc2.on both is running FSUIPC and WideFS.On the pc2 ABGC from PM and the ecam and overhead logic from hscdt runnig.if both programms are runnig and i change the flaps on the FS2002 on the pc1 it need 2 minutes if i see any action on the ecam on pc2!Can this be possible?I can not believe it.regards peter

Thats's strange. I have the pm boeing sw on client 2&3 and there is NO delay.You do NOT need fsuipc on client pc , try to remove it.Has it ever worked in your setup without delay?Try changing to IPX protocol, see widefs docs for info.regardsnorbert