Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Centering in spot view

hello allwhen in spot view from the side, all of my aircrafts tails are half off the screen , while there is ample space between the nose and screen edge, is there any way to adjust this so that the aircraft is more centered on my screen ? this is with most of my aircraft in fs2002.any help would be appreciatedthanks aginpaul

Guest Eagle92395

Are you "zoomed" way in?? Try hitting the "-" (minus) key two to the left of the backspace key. It'll zoom your view out. Hope that helps.

thanks for yoru reply eaglehowever its not a zoom problem its just trying to center my fs2002 aircrafts on the screen, for example when in spot view, from either the left or right side, the plane's tail always seems to be off of my screen but there is plenty of room between the nose of the aircraft and my screen edge, hope this helpsthanks again if you can replypaul

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest Eagle92395

Francois's idea is my only other one. I did have that same problem when I was not in real-time though. If I move sim time to 4x or so then it is off for some reason.

Guest Scott Campbell

The spot view is linked to the ref datum point in the model file. With 2K2 you may be able to change that in the Weight and Balance section (ref_datum_point), but I don't know if that'll change the model ref (rotation) point. I know it does change the VC eye point.