Sign in to follow this  
Guest High Octane

Looking 4 B757-400 version Manual

Guest High Octane

I remember, somewhere on this forums (or maybe other part of) someone posted about getting aircraft manual for about $50 or something... this manual include explaination of its function of each panel such as: panels/throttle/yole/g;#### instrument or etc. I am looking for B767 400 version-- Not required, B777 will be Ok. Would anyone know where can I find website of companies or manufacturer that sells these? Let me know

Guest Mark McG

Hi Arthur,try www.eflightmanuals.comor www.esscoaircraft.comEssco have 777 manuals, might struggle to get a 764 manual.Later

Guest captain777

Arthur,I have a 777 manual in PDF format...76MB! I can arrange to upload it for you on a separate site. Let me know.For even easier access to a 777 manual, try here http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cwbalmer/ ...same thing, different airline, and broken into smaller pdf files. Very nice.(it is down for a few days...but should be back up shortly)You can also search under 'boeing' on www.ebaymotors.com and you will find manuals for sale. I believe a 767 and 757 were on sale yesterday.Cheers

Guest High Octane

That's Great! I ll keep on look out for PDF manual page. Thank you very much.Yes, I am aware about manuals on e bay, I did a frequent visit and did notice they sell 767 manuals.. But it did not metion the version of B767. As you know the 200-300 has different interior than 400. So I was unsure if I would buy that manual from e-bay which doesn't include information on 400 version. Also, I hear its hard to findAt least 777 will do for now...Again Thank you

Guest High Octane

Thank you Chris for the link, like the B777 guy said, It will be ready within few days. So I ll just have to keep on look out until it is ready.

Guest captain777

Arthur...Chris owns the website :)...he has given you the folder url...you can download the pdfs from there

Guest High Octane

Ohh Ohh OOPS! } - lol 'scuse me Chris..... Thank you B888 Guy... Well as matter of fact I couldn't download from that link. Instead of that I just got blank.... any idea why? let me know

Guest High Octane

Chris, still blank....nothing work yet... Can you zip all of the files and send it through e-mail? If so, the address is ProjectB767@aol.comThanks

Guest High Octane

seem werid things happened on Avsim lately, correction on e mail address:ProjectB767@aol.comThanks

Guest High Octane

again...ProjecB767 aol com