Sign in to follow this  
Guest NilsM

some pictures of my B 777 sim

Guest NilsM

Hello, I just want to post some pictures of my B 777 project. Hope you like them. Nils

Very nice pictures Nils !!!I wish you to start flying soon with your 777 and enjoy your brand new cockpit :-)Eddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Guest PoRrEkE

1 question for you from this Fokker50 builder:how did you do that gear lever ?Cuz I am looking for something to make my gear lever out off but can't figure out how to do it or what to use :(

Good Job!!

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Guest Ceawlin BSX029

Looks suspiciously to me like a butchered yo-yo and an aluminium tube.... If you take a yo-yo apart and remove the workings and spindle, you can stick the two halves back together and get a disc looking like that one.Just a thought!

I think the gear lever looks exactly as the one I use. It is a wheel used under furniture fitted on a alu tube.Mine comes from IKEA.

Guest NilsM

"Looks suspiciously to me like a butchered yo-yo and an aluminium tube.... If you take a yo-yo apart and remove the workings and spindle, you can stick the two halves back together and get a disc looking like that one.Just a thought!CeawlinBSX029"Sorry I don

Guest PoRrEkE

Nils >> you don't know a YoYo ? The thing on a rope which you put around your finger and which rolls down and then up again ? You know ... ;)