Sign in to follow this  

Note of appreciation

I just wanted to drop a line to the guys and gals that make AVSIM the wonderful site that it is. I never realized how much fun flight siming could be until I found your site. Over that past few months I have downloaded lots of information and files that has really enhanced my flying experience. Thanks again and keep up the excellent work. :)

Your note is much appreciated :-) :-wave :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Thank you. It's notes like these that make our efforts worthwhile. Glad you are enjoying the system, and hope you do for a long time to come.

Guest The Ancient Brit

I feel obliged to throw in my tuppence worth here since Avsim have been good to me. My interest is in flight planning and before I nerved myself to upload them to Avsim I was lucky if I succeeded in badgering more than a few pilots from my virtual airline to try my plans, all of which I found somewhat discouraging.Enter Avsim and with its power on my side I now have the satisfaction of seeing my plans being downloaded wholesale. Furthermore, now that I am avidly writing more flight plans for uploading to Avsim, I don't have have the time to waste money down the the pub and I don't hang about street corners anymore making my locality look untidy.Denis. The Ancient Brit.

"I don't have have the time to waste money down the the pub and I don't hang about street corners anymore making my locality look untidy"I don't know which part of that is more reassuring; a sober Brit, or a tidy one... :-lolThanks for the compliments Denis. It is always nice to see you here and of course, your contributions to the community.

Guest The Ancient Brit

Francois,I don

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog