Sign in to follow this  
Guest perchas

Tutorials

Guest cesurkanat

Saludos Rafael,Thanks for the tutorial about making concentrik switches with knitter. RegardsRemzi Ozturk

Well done. Very nice job.Thank you,John

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Guest shg

hi rafaelsome days ago i wrote

Guest perchas

Excuses to all those that I have not been able to answer the private email which I have received, are many. I need time to finish everything.Hans, in replay to private email:23 complete airplanes were destroyed, I was the unique one that obtained the parts of the Cockpit, probably until within 25 years do not become to destroy other so many airplanes. in Spain it does not have where to acquire what your you request to me.SaludosRafael>In november 02 you disassembled a dc9 at munoza hangars!! I

Guest SHORT360

Hi Rafael,Nice job, indeed. Unfortunately I am not sure that every Cockpit builder is as well equiped as you are, and I would not risk to follow your tutorial just with my Dremel.thanks nevertheless for sharing the informationRoger

Guest perchas

At the end of each tutorial to read: "If you don't have the proper tooling, contact me, send the knitters along with a 5 euro or dollar bil, and a self addressed bubbles envelope. I'll put in there the remaining amount from the mailing charges".SaludosRafael

Guest SHORT360

Havent see it, Rafael.Muchos graziasRoger

Guest shg

many thanx for your reply rafael!!best from viennahans g.

Guest perchas

Two tutorials in German Lenguage ready.SaludosRafael