Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfleron

Where the h... is DE ICE

Guest sfleron

UP AND RUNNINGFinally - and with a lot of help from you guys, I got all the circuitboards up and running. I've started doing panels, but just can not find DE-ICE in fsbus router....PLEEEEEEEASE HELP - Am I just blind??Best from Soren Fleron

Guest stevelep

Standart > engine > engine1 /2 > carb.HeatIn fact The Carburator Heater CH and Engine Deice is the same in FS...BOBPS if you want to command several DEICE system like Prop Deice, struct Deice, ... you'll to programm your own offset in FSBUSbut I think they are just fake in the game ...

Guest stevelep

Which kind of Cockpit are you building ?BOBDo you know how to programm own offsets ?That mean to access FS-Command or variable who're not inthe FSBUS menu. You can create your own menu .. very useful for cockpit who use more complicated commandsWe can help you just ask

Guest pdieguez

How do you program that??? Also, how to make FSBUS router produce keyboard commands and mouse commands??Thanks!Paul

Guest sfleron

aaaahhhh thanks a lot - I will go for that....BUT it opens up a new question:How do I set both on with one button?I don't know how to program my "offsets", but I'd really be happy to know ;-)By the way, I would like to create a "set active" button for COM1 radio with a LED showing when COM1 is active. The only way I can see this is possible is to make a dobleswith, one for setting COM1 active and the off position with COM2 active.I'm not really building a cockpit, I'm just sick and tired of flying flightsimulator with the keyboard and mouse, so throttles, enginecontrol, gear, flaps, spoilers, radios, AP,and a number of switches is the plan for now - I will post some pictures.I also have PFD (Project Magenta) on a second monitor (when setup)...Thanks for all your help - I relly apreciate it ;-)Best regards Soren Fleron Denmark

Hi!From http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html get the "FSUIPC SDK" package. Inside the zip you find "FSUIPC for Programmers.DOC". This contains all the hexadecimal offsets for everything that can controlled via FSUIPC.Then look into FSBUS installation folder - you see "fsif.ini" - then open notepad and create a file called "myfsif.ini" and copy something from the "fsif.ini" to your own "myfsif.ini" - you can figure out the structure on how the thing works by looking at the fsif.ini file structure. The "ID" numbers for myfsif.ini need to start from small numbers again, and they need to be unique inside myfsif.ini - so you can assign id 1 to your own first custom control. The hex value and memory address length can be found from the FSUIPC doc, and by adding the missing ones to myfsif.ini one can expand the stuff and use offsets that are missing from fsbus currently.If all this sounds just cryptic and doesnt make any sense, then maybe GoFlight hardware or SimKits hardware is an easier approach - it works and does its job too. Best wishes and good luck!//Tuomas

Guest pdieguez

And how can I make fsrouter produce a keyboard key os a mouse button?Thanks a lotPaulo

Guest sfleron

WOW great :-)Thanks a lot - I'm already at it...Best regards Soren Fleron