Sign in to follow this  
Guest pdieguez

7-segment LED displays

Guest petdocvmd

Hi Paulo,Those should work fine for most applications. They are perfect for B737NG but a bit small for A320, etc.They work perfectly with common cathode interfaces such as Photon. You'll have to check the specs of any interface system to be sure it is compatible (common cathode as opposed to common anode).CSI makes a ready to go mounting card for these displays - holds up to 5 digits.Regards,Scott L. Fausel, VMDIntegrated Flight Systems

Hi Paulo,Nice to bring up the subject. I think (from the datasheet) these displays are fine for cockpit applications.A question to the other builders: Has anyone found any displays that don't 'hang' to the right. For example, the datasheet says that the displayed number is 10 degrees from the vertical. In reality this angle should be 0. (in other words, the numbers are upright)I hope someone has found them,Regards,Roel

Guest perchas

Hi Paulo,These are the same parts of me Radios and MCP PCB