Sign in to follow this  
Guest pmartin

FSBus Big Problem!

Guest pmartin

Hello all!I need help!I build fsbus correct flash my pics and connect an switch on the fskey board!Now i test it with keytest!It works!But the communication with the programm!I build a new switch the auto sens work too!But i see no green light flashing when i use the switch!Who can help me!regards peter

Guest stevelep

About which green light do you speak ?led on FSLED, led on FSCOM, in the programm, or in the test ?How do you assigne the switch on the programm ?to which command ?Tell us more description if you want we help youYour question is not precise ...BOB

Guest pmartin

Ok i try to declare it better!At first the pics are correct flashed, the keytest function works on this way it is all ok.But if i define a new switch i activate "auto sense" it works the corecct position will be found. But after this when i use the switch (push it) nothing is working. I mean the "green light" on the switch page if the information of the incoming! i hope my declaration was better sorry.regards peter

>Ok i try to declare it better!>At first the pics are correct flashed, the keytest function>works on this way it is all ok.>But if i define a new switch i activate "auto sense" it works>the corecct position will be found. But after this when i use>the switch (push it) nothing is working. I mean the "green>light" on the switch page if the information of the incoming!>i hope my declaration was better sorry.>>regards peterIs it a toggle or a pushbutton?Do you have both "Up event" and "down event" checked?Do you have "invert" checked?Do "up value" and "down value" have different numbers in them?These all define how the stuff works.You could post a screenshot of your switch page if this does not help.//Tuomas

Guest pmartin

>>Ok i try to declare it better!>>At first the pics are correct flashed, the keytest function>>works on this way it is all ok.>>But if i define a new switch i activate "auto sense" it>works>>the corecct position will be found. But after this when i>use>>the switch (push it) nothing is working. I mean the "green>>light" on the switch page if the information of the>incoming!>>i hope my declaration was better sorry.>>>>regards peter>>Is it a toggle or a pushbutton?pushbutton>Do you have both "Up event" and "down event" checked?checked>Do you have "invert" checked?both checked!>Do "up value" and "down value" have different numbers in>them?no both 1>These all define how the stuff works.>>You could post a screenshot of your switch page if this does>not help.>>//Tuomas>

Guest pmartin

Here is a screenshot!i hope anyone can help me!regards peter

Guest romeo_charlie

Hello,Try to flash the PIC as CID 1, 2, or 3 see if it works. CID 7 is used for Potentiometers.

Guest stevelep

Could someone explain clearly which ID is allowed for which moduleI know 1,2,3 is for INPUT and 0 is for intern useNever heard about CID=7 for potentiometer ...Any idea ?Thank'sBOB

Guest romeo_charlie

Bob,I didn't know it either until I came to the same problem a few months ago...In the protokoll.pdf document, you'll see hoy it says that CIDs 0 1 2 3 are for Key CIDs and 4 5 6 7 are for analog (portentiometers).They it turns out that 0 is generic, and cannot be used to flash PICs. So that leaves us with 1 2 and 3 for keys and 4 5 6 7 for analogs.That's FSBUS documentation. Then, recently Dirk told me hoe he has no limitation for that. We'll have to wait until the next release to seehow the story goes (they say many more rotaries per key PCB etc...)Cheers,Rafa.