Sign in to follow this  
Guest belairvideo

INNER MIDDLE OUTER

Guest belairvideo

Hi Folks.I would like to display inner middle outer markers as led's or lamps on my panel, but don't know how to "extract" the necessary data from FS to do it? I don't want to display them as a seperate window on a monitor. Any idea's?TONY. Plymouth. England.

Guest stevelep

You have an interface (like FSBUS, OICARD or other) ?If you do you can assigne a LED to the parameteraccording to FSUIPCTell us more about your panelBOB

Guest belairvideo

Hi Bob.I am still a novice with computers and FS. Any chance of telling me about FSBUS and OICARD, how they work and where to get them? Sorry for the tall order!I do have FSUIPC.I am building a cockpit based on a Twin Otter - but not identical in every respect. I am not a purist and have used a different aircraft's PFD, but use the Otter engine gauges. PFD is copied to pilot and co-pilot positions, and the engine gauges are on a central monitor.I also have a GPS monitor which the original Otter does not have.The project is well on (after 3 years), and I am now trying to sort out some of the finer points.I am using FS Panel Studio to make PFD, Engine and GPS windows which are dragged to their respective monitors. I am using one 2gProc 1g ramcomputer to run everything (perfectly).A bit more info than you asked for - but hope that it's of interest?Many thanks.TONY. Plymouth, England.