Sign in to follow this  
rickalty

Rotary decoders - Good news / Bad news

The good news is that the decoder boards arrived today. The bad news is I didn't realise my PIC programmer doesn't handle the 14pin 16F676 PICs :-(I've emailed Leo to ask if I can make a socket adapter, or if I'll need to get hold of a new programmer, and will keep you all updated.Richard

Guest LeoL

Is your programmer based on JDM's design? Will it work with IC-Prog?If so, post the schematics and I'll tell you how to wire ICSP for the 676.-Leo

Guest pdieguez

Where can I get schematics for this programmer? It looks very simple.!ThanksPaulo

Guest LeoL

Back to your old tricks Mike...answering mere seconds before me eh? ;)

Guest MikePowell

HeheMikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Guest darrens

Does this mean they are useless for the ones I want for my Integrated Flight System Modules in which I e-mailed you about?Regards,Darren Sugden

Guest darrens

Thanks, Richard :-)Regards,Darren

Boards are now working right. I'll be mailing them to those who ordered from me over the next couple of days.Richard

Guest darrens

Great! Am I on the list for posting? - you said you would calculate the costs for me.Regards,Darren

Guest JMA

Hello Richard I finished my board and I waiting for a PIC. The last modifications that you make to work are in the layout? Could you tell me, if is possible, wich modifications are those? Thakns a lot alv_mar@terra.com.br