Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

Stepper board FSBUS

Guest PoRrEkE

since my question in some thread here was not answered and i'm just a curious person :( i ask again.how many steppers for 1 stepper board ?if it can accomodate more than a few, than i might concider this option for my engine panel. however i'll be looking into hanging a 15" CRT behind that panel and do some of the gauges dummy and others via the CRT. if that doesn't work and the fsstepper thing looks like a good way to go, then i'd still need to figure out if i can get the values from the gauges out of Espens panel ...sure he would answer me via e-mail that he will look into how to get those values out for me but at the rate he's programming keys into the switch gauges at this time .. it might well be 2007 before i can get to work on that ... :s

Guest stevelep

Hi Philipp,No idea for the number of motor, but some people were in the meeting 2 weeks ago where Dirk demonstrate the stepper-controller may be they've more informations.If not we should have the doc's and the gerber files very soon on the FSBUS.com website ... you'll need more patience .. :-(Do you get your plate by Simcockpit.nl finally ?I'm always waiting them, loosen somewere between China and Netherland ? Despite I've reordered some by Cockpitsonic.dewith more efficiency ... :-)Regards BOB :-yellow1

Guest PoRrEkE

Yap, still waiting there :(Though i remain patient ... hell it's my only option. I haven't got the funds to switch to cockpitsonic ...