Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevelep

can we use both FSBUS & IOCARD

Guest stevelep

Is'it possible to use simultanely on the same PC bothFSBUS and IOCARD system (FSBUS seriell and IOCARD usb)Does anybody have tried ?Is there known conflicts or bugs ?(accordingly you don't assigne the same input function on both cards of course...)thank'sBOB

Guest sri777

Bobi can't answer your question but i am trying to decide between them and wondering why do you want to use both simultaneously? If you are using both, can you please share your opinion about them.sri

Guest stevelep

I still have FSBUS and I'm happy with but it's a little bitrestrictive about the inputs number and the displayeach 5 7-seg Display use 1 CID You've 31 CID about 10 are used for Key, Analog, Servo, Leds ...remaind less than 20 ...My Navcom use 8 with freq and standby My AP / AT 8I'm little bit short ...The FSBISPLAY output are for 5 7-segso for a 1 digit display you use 1 PIC and the 4 digit not used are losen. With IOcard you count each 7-seg.16 / displaycard, 4 displaycard / master, 4 master / PC....I'don't want to change but may be will buv 1 master and a display of IOcard to test if it's work ...BOB

Guest Ferdie

You can use both IOCARDs and FSBUS.FSBUS connect throught COM port, and IOCards by LPT port or USB port.You have posibilities to run IOCard software and FSBus software... No problem.

Guest stevelep

Thank's Ferdie for your answer.Do you know when the USB adaptator will be available on the shop of Opencockpits ?BOB

Guest Ferdie

USB adaptor is available next week...

Guest stevelep

Cool,I'll prepare my orderThank'sBOB