Sign in to follow this  
Guest mondo

Not talking to FS9

Guest mondo

Need help everybody: I have installed the latest version of FSBUS. I have built and flashed the display board, and keys board. Everything seems to be working just fine. One small problem, I am not writing to FSBUS. I can change the standby freq. on my radio panel, but it does not change anything on the FS9 radio panel. Am I doing something wrong?My Nav1 is set for CID 1, standby for CID 2, and my keys board is CID 3. Any Ideas?

Hi,are you familiar with the FsBus s/w? You need support how to use it, or there is a new problem? Before new version it was working?Did you test the built-in configuration/example files to see the results? As you can change the stby freq in your panel, that means that the key card sends to FsBus display card. Have you config to send also in FS offsets the values? The autosense in Key works?Have you setup the displays to read from FS?Test this: try to change the stby freq in Fs to see if the Fsbus refresh the new values.Eddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Guest mondo

Hi Eddie- I finally got the thing to work. I had to tell FSBUS to send the information to FS9. Now all is working. My next step is to figure on building smaller display boards that can use 8mm 7 segment displays. Almost have the boards done using Eagle 4.11 for designing the boards. The displays on the originan FSBUS are really to large to lood right. Thanks alot for answering my post. I log in at least twice a day to get updated on everything that is happening. One of the best forums I have seen.