Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ramsberg

FSBUS CCC issues

Guest Ramsberg

Hi guys!Working on an APU, Electrics and fuel logic with the SUPERB CCC, thanks Dirk!!!Issues found:1. Inter-CCC-object variables. How do I do it?. I want the fuel system object to end with an output variable that stores if the fuel system is pressurized or not. I want to use that in another CCC-object, like and APU, as an input. How? Any Ideas?2. Timers... How do they work? Cant get any sense in the "On time" and "Off time" variables... I set the OnTime to 10000 and the first time it waits 10 seconds to raise the output to 1. It goes back to 0 instantly as it should when the left side goes down. But after that it doesn't pause the 10 secs when I raise the left side again. Instead it does that immediately.... Clues?3. Flip-flip... output is logical-1 even if it says its in state 0... If I connect a OR to the output of the FF, withthe other input to the OR as 0, the OR outputs true....hmm... is this working alright?Post your experiences.Cheers!/ Ramsberg

Guest jmi

1. There is no CCC-object to store variables. One thing what i like to see.2. Look OneShot variable on timer properties. If this is false, timer will work like clock. It will wait some to to give 1 and some other time to give 0. In this mode it don't care about incoming signal (as i see). If you put OneShot = true, it will give 0 when input it 0. When input goes 1 it will wait specified time before output goes to 1. And when input drops to 0 same thing. It will wait specified time.3. RS-Flipflop. There is two inputs. S for set and R for reset. When you give even short pulse to S-line, output will go to 1. And it will stay on there even when S-line drops to 0. When you give 1 to R-line it will reset flipflop and output drops to 0.One thing what i like to see. Analog switch. Just to select between two values.Now, if you put two switches to select different values to for example display, display will give you 0 when one of these switches goes to 0.It would be nice to select between different values, like 10 and 100.- J

Guest jmi

Correction for last thing. With two analog switches and with multiplier it should work. I have to check this one.- J

Guest Ramsberg

2. Timer: Yep, I came to that conclusion too, but it only seems to work once after i reset the timer by givint it a new OnTime value. It works the first time, but not next time... I set the "oneshot" to true, without luck.I did some more testing here: It seems that the timer in "oneshot" mode doesnt reset. this means that if i set a timer for 30000 (30 secs) the timer starts looping from 0 to 30000 and then starts from 0 again... as long the input is 0 it doesnt do anything... but if the input is non zero, it sets the output to 1 when it reaches 30000...Dirk: Can this be it? If so, is it possible to rework the timer to do a reset and start the timer when the input goes high? Not just evaluate the input and set the output when the timer passes the set time.That way i can delay a LED output for an exact time triggered by an input.Cheers!/ Ramsberg

Guest stevelep

1. May be you can store your pressure state in using a non used variable address and put it to 1 or 0, so you can read it again.We can do that with Iocard, it must be possible with FSBUS, but may be you've to declare it in your .INI file.BOBHave anybody any idea about that ?