Sign in to follow this  
Dewey

Emma Field/Simmarket

Has anyone purchased Emma Field from Simmarket? I am wondering what sort of response they got.I ordered it and received an Email with a link to follow to "get the product". The link simply took me to a page showing all of my order information. There was no download link.So I clicked on their link that said I could chat with a live representative. I asked where the download link was or if I would be receiving the software in the mail. I got no response. A bit later I received a canned Email message saying that my message would be dealt with as soon as they could get to it.I have sent a couple more messages and still have heard nothing. So at present, they have my money, I have no Emma Field and no answers.Does anyone know if this is typical of the Simmarket site?Thanks.Dewey

Guest gasebah

Dewey,no, that is not normal, I never had any problems with them. You can even make deals with them if you download several things all at once. I can remember though that the download like on the page that appears after purchase was somewhere hard to find. If I remember right you should have kind of an account there enabling you to download your stuff from there. If that doesn't help, I will check the site and see if I can find it.BTW why don't you buy LAGO stuff from the LAGO site. Just an idea.Alex

Guest gasebah

Yep,go to their website again. Open "my account" and login. Go to "order history". On the bottom you will find a download link for all the stuff that you bought (It expires after some time however).Hope that helps,Alex

Dewey,That's strange. I purchased Emma from Simmarket during the period that Lago was having problems with there key system. I actually downloaded Emma first, then purchased from Simmarket to get the key via email. I did not have to purchase before I could download.Are you sure they have not sent you a key code via email ? Cause with Emma, you don't have to wait to download, but you can't install it without the reg code in hand.Here is the link to download Emma: http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.p...products_id=281 , just click on the "Download Full Version" link of " EMMA 102 ENG.zip ". You don't need to wait for a link to download. Note that I didn't have to log in to get this, it is available to all.Cheers,Roger

Thanks, Alex. I thought I had checked that already but I'll try it again.Actually I tried downloading from Lago first. I would get to 98% completion of the download and begin getting the dreaded "network error" dialog box.So I gave up on that and tried Simmarket instead.Thanks again.Dewey

Roger, thanks for taking the time to give me this info. I'll check it out.Dewey