Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dylan

Focus FreeFD instruments

Guest Dylan

Hi all,I'm using FreeFD and put EADI, EICAS, Standby and ND instruemnts in windows autorun but i can't be able to keep automatically the focus only in one instrument. (ND in my case)I put ND as last one in autorun but it don't work alwais because I think it depends in how much time the other instruments load.Is there a way to load all them and automatically focus in one of them without clicking with mouse on it or using any keys combination?Thanks in advanceDylan

>Hi all,>>I'm using FreeFD and put EADI, EICAS, Standby and ND>instruemnts in windows autorun but i can't be able to keep>automatically the focus only in one instrument. (ND in my>case)>I put ND as last one in autorun but it don't work alwais>because I think it depends in how much time the other>instruments load.>>Is there a way to load all them and automatically focus in one>of them without clicking with mouse on it or using any keys>combination?>>Thanks in advance>DylanYou could of course make a .bat file that runs them all in sequence and waits a moment before running the last one.//Tuomas

Guest Dylan

Hi Tuomas,thanks for reply, I'm really not expert in bat sintax.Can you please tell me how to make a pause in a .bat file?Thanks againDylan

Guest High Octane

to tell you this, ,BAT file may be solution to get all instruments working in sequences without having to mouse click on it. But it would increases more load. "slower it gets" based on every plusing rate from FSUIPC via FS. This is why I get PM instead. But if you wish to observe yourself, I can give you the strings, IF I CAB REMEMEBR.You would want go into DOS be sure you re on C:> (in case you dont know: Type cd to get into C:> ).When you re on C:>, Type EDIT (Whatevername).BAT I.E FDSEQ.BAT then enter (you will see blue screen).Type in:%Freefd%ND.exepause%freefd%FD.exepauseC:then save it (hit ALT, Hit F, Hit X,then HIT Y)then you will be back at C:> promptTypewhatever file name you saved WITHOUT labeled bat .BAT I.E FDSEQI can't guaranteed you that will work, but give a try..Good Luck

Guest Dylan

Hi Arthurthank you very much.I think i found a solution loading the ND instrument with the command RunReady of WideFS so it loads only when FS2004 is loaded on remote pc, being for sure the last instrument in focus.Dylan