Sign in to follow this  
Lillebe

Boeing brown, color code? ***Urgent***

Hi everybody,Does anybody know Boeing brown colour code? I mean I did find several answer for 737NG-series but none for brown... I did use search function, qoogle etc. Even Mike

Well !Same question for Airbus 'Blue/Gray' please !!!!Thks.-Jerome

Guest High Octane

Try to do a search on this forum (Homecockpit Builder). Thos question has been asked several times.Good Luck

>Try to do a search on this forum (Homecockpit Builder). Thos>question has been asked several times.>>Good LuckActually I did, without any result. Maybe I did not use right keywords. I have to try again!// Joni

Guest mbessler

>Hi everybody,>>Does anybody know Boeing brown colour code? I mean I did find>several answer for 737NG-series but none for brown... I did>use search function, qoogle etc. Even Mike

Guest High Octane

Try to type "BOEING COCKIT COLOR" in serch field, and find any of several fourms discussion in the past that you think it will help.If you are living in America the BAC #8328 (bowing brown) wouldn't be your best bet It's very hard to get, or never will. I have tried asking around few companies for a year. NO LUCK! Like manuel point out:"Any brown that you find similar enough to what you know about Boing Brown (most of us know it only from pictures anyways) will be OK." I used NUTMEG as boeing brown which does look similar to the real Boeing brown. Hope that help

Guest High Octane

I forgot to add this... When I first build B727 cockpit,... I used Battleship Grey as boeing grey..hope that helps too

The easiest way to get the correct colour is to buy a cheap panel from simspares or ebay and then take it your local paint shop and get them to colour match it.The colour of the panels depends on age.CheersGaz