Sign in to follow this  
Guest VeeOne

My new Website

Guest VeeOne

Hello, Just thought i would let you guys know about my new webpage. I have been into flight sims for years and years and have been flying since i have been about 5 years old.. My webpage combines a little of both. Work and play.. Would appreciate any comments or suggestions. Please keep in mind that this is my first attempt and developing a webpage so please be nice :) Also still working on the site so there is not much content yet.. Thanks all!Mikewww.737BBJ2sim.com

Guest Dodiano

You fly the FALCON 50?? Roberto

Guest VeeOne

Yes i do fly the Falcon50.. Currently i am employed as a pilot for a charter company based out of Islip (KISP) located in Long Island, New York. I fly a Lear31A, Lear35, and the Falcon50 thats on my site. I also plan to update my site with pics of my flights, something to keep it fresh and fun while the sim build process is moving along.Mike

Guest MikePowell

Nice site, Mike. I'll look forward to watching your progress with your sim.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Guest Dodiano

Hey man, has to be cool to be able to fly the FALCON 50 I became such a Fan since I downloaded the French software for FS2002 wich is pretty amazing, I wish I flew one of those but I have only flown Twin Props still hope to get into Airlines soon but I wished we had a couple of Falcons here in EL Salvador!! Looking forward to more updates on your site.Take care.Roberto

Guest VeeOne

Hey good luck with your flying Roberto :) Twin props are harder to fly than the jets! lol. Yes a Falcon50 is a very nice airplane to fly, it goes like its on rails. Not like the Learjets where your basically out of control after takeoff until you get the yaw damper on!.. no, its not that bad but you get the idea.. Also if there are any builders out there who are thinking of building some corporate jets like Lears, Falcons, Gulfstreams etc.. i would love to help in any way i can. We have these airplanes at work. ML

Guest Dodiano

Hey man now that you mention corporate Jets I have an Idea for a CJ1 cockpit I have several real panels for it maybe I

Guest VeeOne

Sure i will post pics of my flights. No problem. Thats the idea, keep it interesting :) CJ1 ? that sounds like a fun project! Do you really have time for a side project? lol ML

Guest Dodiano

LOL!! Actually it wouldn

Guest VeeOne

Sure, I can e-mail a few i have right now if you want. Just curious.. what French software are you talking about for fs2002? ML

Guest VeeOne

By the way, Thanks Mike.. i'll do my best to update on a regular basis :) And your website is a great source of informaton! Mike