Sign in to follow this  
Guest LGA

757/767 panel question.

Guest gat12

Hope this helps. Its what I used.My measurements, taken today, put them at 19" (near the ADI/HSI section of the main instrument panel. The section near the EICAS screens are a little higher. I was a little surprised that the instrument panel was not at right angles to the MCP housing.The surface of the MCP was a little bumpy, so I got a few different angle readings on my inclinometer (but it's around 20 to 22 degrees).The footrest was about 2" above the somewhat irregular surface of the cockpit floor(around the footwell area)... and from this 2" baseline, I was able to measure directly up to the glareshield. The height of the 767 MCP seems to be about 2" higher than the 747-400 MCP... and the angles appear to be somewhat different also.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/74180.gif

Guest Alkit

Would you able to get the same information from 747? no matter classic or -400 (I think they are the same). I need this information badly for setting up my cockpit. Many many thanks.Alkit

Guest LGA

Thanks for the information gat12. This is exactly what I needed.

Guest mbessler

>Would you able to get the same information from 747? no>matter classic or -400 (I think they are the same). I need>this information badly for setting up my cockpit. Many many>thanks.>AlkitLook here:http://cockpit.varxec.de/plans/for some 747-400 numbers. I've also put a link on that page that points to a thread here on the avsim forums. That thread has numbers for some angles on the 744 MIP.Regards,Manuel

Guest Alkit

Hello ManuelThanks for your link!!!! It is useful!!Alkit